Danny&Arleen Engagement Photos

Dear YTJ Readers,

Don't ya just love, love? Not love you see in the movies or TV shows. But the real, pure, "I'm fighting for you no matter what" type of love. Well, I love it. Seeing an elderly couple hold hands, a young couple in awe of their newborn, or just the way Lane looks at me. It's just so sweet. And honest. And worth it.

Anyways, I'm all giddy about love because this post is about Danny + Arleen.

2 weeks ago, I had the pleasure of taking their engagement photos. I had never met this couple before so I was pretty excited to finally put a face to a name I've been e-mailing for a month, and because I haven't done an engagement session since Clinton + Charity (this is a link, you should click it!).

Arleen and Danny are a perfect fit for each other. They're both English majors, and they both love Jesus. When I met them they were sweet, kind, and welcoming. From just spending an hour with them I felt like we were already life-long friends. What stuck out the most was their devotion for one another and God-- so real, so inspiring, and already bearing so much fruit.

So, without further ado. Congratulations, Danny and Arleen!


Please click play and enjoy.


IMG_6693 IMG_6778 IMG_6842 IMG_6863 IMG_6562 IMG_6627 IMG_7061-2 IMG_7042 IMG_7182 IMG_7198 IMG_7260 IMG_7289 IMG_7308 IMG_7355 IMG_7391 IMG_7447

Thanks for all the love! I am so grateful to have an awesome support group and team cheering me on with my photography. It's been an awesome adventure so far. You all are cooler than the other side of the pillow. Xx


2 comments:

  1. Oh these photos are gorgeous! Such stunning light, and the couple look so blissfully happy! You've done an amazing job with them!

    www.ciderwithrosie.com

    ReplyDelete