Family Portraits // The Woods

Hey Readers,

It's been a long time! But I promise, I have an explanation -- rather than an excuse. For the past 3 weekends, I've had photo shoot after photo shoot. So, I had to choose one or the other, and I chose...Well, editing my pictures so that my friends can get them back on time. And Editing. Takes. Forever.

Imagine two 16 GB SD cards, both max'd out in RAW photos (that's 600+ photos on each card). I've been sifting through photos, editing photos, than sifting some more. And the only chances I have to edit my photos are after work. And now that DST has ended, when I leave the office it practically feels like midnight.

Nonetheless, I love my two jobs. One more than the other. But I'm always so, so thankful. #thanksGod

Yes, I just did that. Hashtags forever.

About 3 weeks ago, I had the awesome opportunity to take The Wood's family photos. Phil is the pastor of my church, and one of Lane's bosses/mentor/friend. Mostly friend. Phil took Lane, and a couple of my greatest friends in to help them grow in the direction of planting a church. It's been so cool watching their vision come to life, and being able to be (a little/but huge) part of this journey Lane and our friends have been on.

The Wood's are picture perfect. They're all so beautiful, and did I mention beautiful? I'm serious, you guys, I've never seen a family as gorgeous. The Wood's are a huge blessing to The Redemption community. With their inviting smiles, kind (Southern) hospitality, and genuine longing for Heaven to be here on Earth-- no one can help but love them, and then love like them.

Enjoy! I'm so excited to share these photos with all of you-- So here are a few of my favorites.


Please click play - I've been listening to this song every.single.day.


IMG_6137 IMG_5251 IMG_5232 IMG_5198 IMG_5277 IMG_5403 IMG_5418 IMG_5575 IMG_5601 IMG_5609 IMG_5943 IMG_5919 IMG_5986 IMG_5700 IMG_5733-2 IMG_5776 IMG_5761 IMG_5853 IMG_6227 IMG_6203 IMG_6272 IMG_6267 IMG_6388

Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for an engagement shoot and another family session! Tis the season for holiday photos and love. You all are the best! Thanks for all the love and support.


3 comments: