A Delgado Family Christmas

Last year (yes, I know LAST YEAR) I did a fun holiday shoot of the cutest siblings! The eldest sibs, Angelina and John, have a special place in my heart making this shoot all the more sweeter adding the younger sibs to the picture (literally haha). I didn't have a chance to share these photos last year because I remember it being a very busy holiday season working full time and having to edit other holiday mini-sessions! But nonetheless, I thought it was appropriate to share these fun pictures today, this year, right now because of the beautiful Christmas season that is upon us! 

Of course, this shoot was taken at a cute Christmas tree lot in Orange County. The siblings brought ornaments and props to dress up a few of the naked Christmas trees and ugh! I had forgotten how cute these photos turned out. The sunset and the colored fall leaves in the background was the icing on the cake! 

So without further ado, here's a Delgado Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment