Saturday's Best

Hey YTJ framily,

Yippeee! It's Saturday- my favorite day of the week! Lane and I had a spendover with our bestie, Allison Tash, who was in town visiting family. We practically stayed up all night catching up while eating dessert at our favorite dessert slash coffee shop in SE Portland. It was as if we never moved away! It was such a sweet time with our friends. We were just missing a few (J and C, get your butts up to PDX now!)

Found these guys on the 'gram, and have been OBSESSED.
Click play and enjoy!


After a few cups of coffee at our place, Lane and I took Allison out for brunch at our favorite window. . . The Waffle Window. Allison and I had my favorite - The Three B's. A waffle, right? WITH brie cheese, bacon, basil, and peach jam! So delicious!! I could eat that stuff every day. Thanks, WW, you never fail.


Anyway, according to Allison, the latest trend in Europe- specifically in London- ladies are wearing dresses with Nikes. And I thought, hey! I love my Nikes, and I love wearing dresses, I want to try this look out! And I've got to say, this should've been a trend a long time ago for girls like me. I'm all about comfort yet looking girly. And this look was just that! Comfy and girly. Now, I just need to get my hands on a really cute pair of Nike pink free runs and I'll be a happy girl.

So, enjoy these next few photos. I usually don't post outfit photos but I felt so comfy that I needed to share! Enjoy!

dress: F21 // bag: longchamp // shoes: nike // watch: fossil // cute succulent: fred meyers

No comments:

Post a Comment