Hey YTJ readers,

It's FRIDAY! We made it! Give yourself a pat on the back and celebrate! The weekend is at hand, so let's get started with my Friday mood board.
  1. MUSIC . . . You and Me - Sucré // Stacy King, Darren King, and Jeremy Larson are brilliant and have covered a sweet song by Penny and The Quartets. I've been listening to this sweet tune non-stop and have been swaying my body side to side all Summer long to this song. Click play on the video down below to listen to the song. Enjoy!
  2. BEAUTY . . . Snip* snip* snip* // I recently cut off about 6-inches of hair. It was nerve-racking and liberating all at once. I really love this look on me. I actually feel like I look older. I may even go a little shorter next time. I'm really glad I made the decision to cut my hair this Summer. Oregon Summers can get pretty toasty. 
  3. HOME . . . OUR home // I'm loving our little home so much lately. Lane and I have been taking great care of it and maintaining its cleanliness. So far, so good, people! A few days ago, Lane and I went to Home Depot for ply wood to cover up the gap in our window where our a/c unit fits. We were left with some extra scraps of ply wood, so Lane decided to create a photo holder for our dining room wall. He did such a great job! Then tonight, I lit a few candles around the living room while Lane practiced the guitar upstairs. While I was alone in the living room, I thought about how thankful I was for our little home, our life, and our God who has blessed us with so much. I'm very thankful for all of it. I can't wait to share some awesome things happening soon!
  4. FASHION . . . Birks and ripped jeans // I've been living in this outfit all summer! Well, at least when I'm not at work. Although, I'm not bougie enough to own a real pair of Birkenstock. Seriously, $100 for chunky sandals that make your feet feel funny if you got them all wet? No, thanks. So I bought my birky look-a-likes at Walmart for $14!! Yes. FOUR. TEEN. BUCKS! For all my cheapskates out there, can I get an AMEN!? Anyway, the lazy 80's soccer mom look has been a go-to for me this Summer. Now all I need is a mini-van!
  5. QUOTE . . . "In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, as long as we both shall live." // It's been 2 beautiful months being married to Lane. And I'm still processing everything that happened on our wedding day. I've been easily distracted with things I wish I could've changed about our wedding, that I forget about the beautiful parts of it that actually happened. Like when we said our vows and made promises to choose and love one another, every day, for the rest of our lives. That. That is more beautiful than any wedding. 

Thanks for stopping by, readers! Enjoy your Friday, and be safe this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment