Caryn Fields Maternity Shoot

I've been missing the Cali coast lately and totally remembered that I had done a maternity shoot with a dear friend before we moved up to Oregon. Sweet Caryn is now a proud momma of two beautiful little ladies, Gianna and Brielle! Brielle was in momma's tummy when we did this maternity shoot. So in honor of her birthday (which was last week) here's some of my favorites from this shoot!

Caryn is a beaut. And so is her darling little family.




Thanks for stopping by! I'll be posting more photography projects I've done soon. You all are great!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful shoot <3 really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Caryn is now a proud momma of two beautiful little ladies, Gianna and Brielle! Brielle was in momma's tummy when we did this maternity shoot. you could try here

    ReplyDelete