Family Portraits // The Sandens

Dear Readers,

Where do I even begin with this family? The Sandens are truly a gem to have as friends and mentors. Lane and I took a class that Drew and Allison hosted over the summer dedicated to married couples. Of course, Lane and I aren't married and we weren't engaged yet either. We actually took the class to learn with other couples the art of loving our spouses. I learned a lot about myself, Lane, and our relationship. To say the least, these past three years is nothing compared to the lifetime Lane and I are choosing to journey together.

So, we have the Sanden's to thank for their time and passion for helping other couples in our church community love each other better, and as selflessly as possible.

I had the honor of taking their holiday family photos awhile ago. And they are just darling. Drew and Allison are a wonderful couple and the best parents to Morgan and Logan. I hope to keep learning from them even in this new season of preparing to become Lane's wife, and when I am (the future) Mrs. Greenleaf-Perez, and even one day as a mother (but not for a very long, looonng time).

Enjoy the photos! I've been so excited to share them with you all.


Facing West by The Staves on Grooveshark


IMG_9021IMG_0204IMG_9106IMG_9320IMG_9195IMG_0249IMG_9426IMG_9826IMG_9920IMG_0061IMG_9970IMG_2848IMG_9853


Thanks for stopping by! Stay tuned for more holiday family photo sessions and even a December grad!

No comments:

Post a Comment