Family Portraits // The Kimuras

Hey Readers,

Tis the beautiful season for family portraits! My church family has so many cute couples with the cutest babies that it's impossible to not have baby fever after leaving on a Sunday (Mom, don't worry- I won't have kids for a long time! You won't be a grandmother yet!). It's so fun seeing little ones grow up before my eyes. But it's my favorite to see young couples become the best mothers and fathers. I'm always inspired by the people I surround myself with, and I'm so thankful that I get to do life with the coolest people ever hashtag: I love my church!

This family session is probably one of my favorites that I've done all season. Firstly, it's in a forest area. Secondly, this family is so photogenic! Marci is the sweetest and most encouraging person I know. Every conversation I have with her literally ends with her saying, "You're the best." Marci and Josh together are a force! Both of them are so stylish, kind, down-to-earth, and so in love with their precious baby boy, Caleb.

I'm so excited to share their photos with you all! I have a ton of favorites from this shoot, so bear with me. There are a lot of photos down there-- Enjoy!!


Winter by Daughter on Grooveshark



Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed!



No comments:

Post a Comment