Jayna's 22nd Soiree

Si Tu Vois Ma Mère by Sidney Joseph Bechet on Grooveshark


Dear Readers,

I had the best time celebrating my almost-22nd birthday with my friends. Lane and I decided to throw a little party because he won't be in town on my real birthday. The slideshow above are pictures taken from a photo booth we had set up. I bought a tripod and remote clicker for my camera and I'm all about this new investment. The photo booth was definitely a hit! If your'e a friend on Facebook, click this link to see the entire album: HERE!

As you can tell, it was Paris-themed! I love Paris (ever since I went two Summer's ago), and I love French macarons (which I had instead of a birthday cake). So Lane and I bought French toast, French fries, and (French) chicken strips for food. Lane decorated his apartment pretty girly for me, and I'm so thankful for his hard work to make me the happiest girl. He even cut out a replica of the Eiffel Tower, and slapped a mustache on the top of it. It was darling.

I had 30 of my greatest friends show up to the party, and my sister and Karlo! I'm so blessed by them, and they all truly made me feel as happy as I should feel on my birthday.

Enjoy the photos! And thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment