Two posts in one night? Say what? It's a great day for YTJ readers!

Let's begin.

  1. White blazer: So easy, light, and perfect for being in the office. Being a working girl and wannabe fashionista, this white blazer would be an essential piece in my wardrobe. MUST HAVE.
  2. Chevron navy and white dress: Perfect for the office or a weekend getaway. Either or, this is a good piece for the transition from Summer to Fall.
  3. 31 Bits chunky necklace: Everything about this, is just.. I love! The fact that it's a product of one of my favorite non-profs and is a chunky necklace makes the wannabe fashionista in me smile!
  4. Michael Kors Nude Leather Runway watch -  I love the skinny band- a great everyday look!
  5. Take a look at my "Feeling 22" birthday dress! It is ordered and on its way from international shores. I know, I know. My birthday's not until a month from now. But hey, I saw the dress on Pinterest and couldn't resist! Woot!

Thanks for stopping by, lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment