Life via my iPhone

IMG_9684-1
I LOVE EISLEY SO, SO MUCH! Lane bought us tickets to the Say Anything rarities concert
and Eisley opened for them. How fricken awesome right? It was the best night ever!

a514e36adf8e11e2b93522000a1f96b2_7
Before without bangs and holding a mug of coffee..



IMG_5557
After with bangs and holding a mug of coffee....


IMG_7927
I'm not as good as the picture makes me look. C-D-G-A minor. HA!


IMG_1979
Potty breaks at work means work-it selfies. #hollafoadolla


IMG_0221
#twinning. Always.

IMG_1925
Lane and I had a picnic on the beach today. It was beautiful!
The sunset was breathtaking, as usual. Thank you, California.

IMG_0378
Since it's illegal to drink alcohol in public, we bought sparkling cider instead.
Which was fine with me.


IMG_5223
I can't drive to the beach without stopping by my favorite chai tea joint! Alta!
There was a live band tonight and right now Alta is selling photos of BRUCE LEE! So sick.


IMG_5014
What a handsome man. I love this guy, forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment