Celebrations and Updates

Hello blog world,


Yes! I'm here - I'm actually blogging! Instead of apologizing and begging for forgiveness, I'll just get right to the chase. I have been busy like none other. If you follow my Instagram, then it's obvious why I can't blog. I'm busy workin' a big kid job.

Because I'm stuck looking at a computer screen everyday from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening, what I really don't want to do when I get home is look at another computer screen. But tonight, as I was editing pictures from my friend's birthday party this past weekend, I thought you know since I'm up late editing, I might as well make an appearance.

It's been a full month since I've started my job and as much as I'm excited, I'm also very tired, and ready for a vacation. But really, did I even get a vacation this Summer? Right after Finals was graduation, then after that I moved to LA, then moved back down to the OC, then started a job. I swear, I didn't get a breath in there. Even though I feel a bit overwhelmed, I'm happy. But tired.

And because I'm still young and only 21, after a crazy work week I like to reward myself every weekend by hanging out with the coolest people I know.

So cool we throw birthday parties for SGA Prezzies.

Here's some pictures of this past weekend.

Oh, and huge update: I GOT BANGS!

IMG_1461 IMG_1473 IMG_1476 IMG_1480 IMG_1481 IMG_1466 IMG_1470 IMG_1488 IMG_1489 IMG_1493 IMG_1494 IMG_1502 IMG_1503 IMG_1518 IMG_1525 IMG_1529 IMG_1531 IMG_1539 IMG_1548 IMG_1558
Happy Birthday, my beautiful!

IMG_1559



No comments:

Post a Comment