An Overdue Post

Hi All,

A few months ago our friends from Southern California visited and I decided to bring my camera on our adventure through Portland. Of course, we visited all the tourist spots for every photo opp. We started the day at the "Keep Portland Weird" sign street art then we enjoyed Stumptown Coffee in the Ace Hotel lobby. After buying a few books from Powell's, we drove 20 minutes north to Cathedral park. The night ended around the dinner table at Mae Ploy's on Alberta Street, which by the way serves bottomless cups of thai iced tea. Talk about heaven on earth! 

Anyway, I love getting to share with our friends all our favorite places and reasons why we love living in Portland. We love calling this place our home and finally feeling settled into our rhythm of life here in this city. 

(Sorry Madison that it's taken this long for me to post this blog! Love you & miss you girly!) 

Yours truly,
Jayna

PS - My friends are gorgeous! And I can't believe how much my hair has grown since these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment