Yours Truly, Jayna is ...

BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

First things first. WOO-HOO I'm married! & I'm extremely and ineffably sorry. I can't express nor explain how much I really didn't care about keeping this blog. The months leading up to our wedding kept me considerably busy and very much apathetic toward maintaining this tiny corner of the internet. I don't know why I feel the urgency to apologize. But just know, while I wasn't blogging, I was getting married. So, sorry?... Ha!

In all seriousness, thanks for all the love, support, patience, and kind words! YOU GUYS ARE DA BOMB!


So we've been married a little over a month now, and well, as you can assume -- WE LOVE IT! Lane and I are officially Portland newbies, living in a quaint 2-bedroom townhouse, unpacked, and settled in. 

Being "settled" is a huge deal. TITANIC. For the past 5 years, I've had many residences and have lived out of a suitcase for most of that time. So being settled, situated, and calling a place "home" has filled the emptiness of "home" inside of me. And not only is it my own, but it's shared with my sweet husband. I love home because Lane is my home. I love that we've created a space for our family to thrive and be and feel comfortable in. 

With that being said, I'm excited to be blogging again to share some of my experiences as a new wife and as a PDX newbie. 

LETZDODIZ.


Also, the whole 52-week Photo Challenge thingy...#FAIL Maybe when I'm not planning a wedding, I'll try again. Maybe.

Seriously, self-five yourself - you're the best for reading all of this and not getting bored. 


No comments:

Post a Comment