Family Portraits // The Guevaras

Hey YTJ readers,

This holiday session is another favorite I've done this season. Firstly, this shoot happened at Griffith Park in LA, and secondly, the Guevara's have a special place in my heart. Valerie and Paul visited Hawaii last winter and stayed with our family for a few days while Valerie was just a few months pregnant. It's very cool to see them finally holding their baby boy and watching him grow up!

Baby Tristan Jax was a natural in front of the camera. My sister, Jayanne, helped with the shoot by making a few goofy noises behind the camera so that Jax could give me his big, gummy smile (I die!). What makes this shoot even more special are all the props that Val and Paul brought with them- tiny trees, ornaments, garland, and my sister donated the tiny Christmas lights.

I have many more sessions to share with all of you! Each of them still dedicated to the Christmas season- so bear with me! I know Christmas is over and many of you probably have put all of your Christmas decorations away, but I'm over here still lip singing to All I want for Christmas by Ms. Carey. Hashtag sorry, I'm not sorry. Christmas is just too hard to shake. Even though Valentine's Day is our 4 year anniversary, I don't want it to come just yet. Honestly, Christmas time is way more romantic than Valentine's day.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy their photos- Here are a few (I mean a lot) of my favorites:


Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas by She & Him on Grooveshark




1 comment: