My Butterfly Sanctuary

Dear Blog Family,

My room is slowly, but surely, coming together! It's been a month and a half in my new space and there are still boxes everywhere. My sister and I haven't had a day (or weekend) to just clean and unpack. So I put a lot (and I mean a lot) of pride in this picture. It's some of the decor in my very own bedroom! I haven't had my own room in 4 years-- since I've been living in the dorms. I'm really happy with the way it's turning out. And hopefully after all the unpacking is over, I'll take more pictures of my room for you all. In the mean time, let's enjoy what I have done so far!
    IMG_8890

Ps - If you can't tell, I have a little (huge) obsession with butterflies. They're a symbol of new life, transformation, and beauty through grace. And Lane calls me his butterfly. So I mean, that's really why... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment