Life via my iPhone (Insta edition)

Instagram1

All these photos are found on my IG, @yourstrulyjayna!

Left to Right: 
  1. Reading + Macaroons = Summer
  2. Lane and I went to the Circus Vargas. He got free tickets from work and we spontaneously decided to use them! 
  3. New watch, new necklace, & my first time at Pieology. This guy knows how to take me out on dates.
  4. Lane's obsessed with the new Star Trek movie. I think he's seen it 5 times. I love my Trekkie.
  5. My old roommate is getting married in 4 days! CRAY!
  6. If you need me, I'm at Milk + Honey enjoying a Thai iced tea and Baklava, and obviously reading a great book.
  7. My dear friend, Allison Tash, is 22! We celebrated her birthday with a little Tash Bash! Good company, drinks, and smores. All good things for a Summer kickback. 
Summer is in full swing. Majority of it spent with the ones I love! I hope your Summer is just as sweet as mine. Tell me something exciting you've already done so far! But in the meantime, relax and grab a good book. You finally have the time to.

No comments:

Post a Comment