Life via my iPhone

A lot has been going on in the past month. Finals, graduation, moving to LA-- it's just all becoming one big blur. Thankfully, we have our camera phones to help us with our memories (a first world pain, but a blessing at the same time). But because I've been MIA, it might be a little overwhelming to post every iPhone photo I have from these past two months. I'll keep it simple and show you all the most recent photos I have. Only 'cause I love you all! ;)

Let's begin!
This hunk of a binder contains the last four years of my life-- in essays, poems, short stories, 30-page papers, and in powerpoint. It is finished!!

My boyfriend knows the way to my stomach. I love love love bakluvit's original Baklava and Thai iced tea. Absolutely love it! He bought this for me, and I bought him some healthy smoothie thing. He's been eating so healthy lately. I'm proud of him. Once I have all these boxes unpacked and a place to eat (since our dining room table is covered in boxes) I will start eating "clean." Let's just see how long that lasts... Just kidding! Have faith, people! (I'm really talking to myself).

My beautiful friend, Natalie, and I had to dress as hippies for a scavenger hunt. I channeled my inner flower child to pull this one off. But nonetheless, it was a success and a lot of fun. I'm excited for the new Spiritual Formation leaders for next year. You all are going to do so great!

Trim and styled. I finally have layers!



And of course, some graduation selfies. My boyfriend is the cutest. Even when he wears a flower crown and throws up a shaka. I love that guy.

Momma's Day brunch at Coco Laurent in Downtown LA. It was such a fancy place. With fancy food. And fancy people. Way too fancy for my taste. But I'm glad my Momma felt like a queen. She deserves it. ;)

After Momma's Day brunch we visited MOCA and saw some strange art that didn't make any sense to my parents, but was so beautiful to look at. I'm glad I got to share that with them.

Here's two non-iPhone photos for all of you to go "awwww" at:
RIGHT?!?



Holla atcha girl. My first legal drink post-graduation. It's fun being a grown up at the grown up table. It was so yummy!!


Even with all these boxes, my Pops and I managed to build a bed from IKEA. I love it so much! And how fun is this new app I downloaded by A Beautiful Mess. Everyone on my insta-feed knows about it and it makes me so excited! I'm so glad they're app is taking off and becoming mainstream. I love it!

I go to the grocery store for the free coffee and samples. But mostly for the free coffee. Oh, and maybe sometimes groceries. ;)

How cute is my puppy?? His name is Tiger. Get ready for his cute little face all over this blog. He's my favorite cuddle buddy.


Thanks for stopping by! You guys are the best! 






No comments:

Post a Comment