A month's absence

In this post I'm going to jampack everything that has happened in the past month and a half. Please forgive me. It was the last month of my undergraduate career, not only was I crazy busy with finals, but I was (and still am) moving into my new apartment in Los Angeles, and I graduated with a Bachelors of Arts in English! So you can guess why I wasn't blogging as much (or not at all).

To begin:
Among all the chaos of finals and term papers, I managed to sneak in a photo shoot with my lovely friend, Mackenzie. She was a freshman (now I guess I can call her a sophomore) in college, and wanted to surprise her Dad with Father's Day pictures. I thought why not? I need a little break from studying, and taking people's pictures is my favorite pass time. So here are a few of my favorite shots from that day. For more pictures, please click h e r e.

Now let's fast forward pass the dreaded finals week and I'll tell you about graduation.
First of all, I am quite surprised that I didn't cry. Not a single tear was shed. I'm a weeper when it comes to goodbyes and sad things like that. But I was too happy to cry. And I was too excited to be done with school that I couldn't get emotional about it. I guess it was because my parents were in town. I was just so happy to see them again. I haven't seen them since Christmas! So with no further delay, here are some pictures from Baccalaureate and Graduation. (Really, I'm just trying to update you all on what's been going on-- I apologize for the briefness of this post).



And now that it's officially Summer vacation, be prepared for more blog posts and an abundance of pictures as I soak up the Cali sun! Thank you all for sticking around to the very end of this post. Once more, I apologize for the lack of posts. After this post, you are practically all caught up!

You are all gems.



No comments:

Post a Comment