Life via my iPhone

Tonight was spent around a camp fire and underneath a gorgeous California sky (and pretty yard lights). This right here is what you call a quality kickback with a group of genuine people. The church I'm attending + calling home had invited new members (which is me!) to this little shindig for great company, food, and to explain 'who' they are, 'what' they believe and honor, and of course, 'why' they are so awesome (I added this). It was a fabulous time of fellowship, iced coffee, brownies, and the smell of camp fire. The house we 'partied' at was just as fabulous. The home owners just moved in four months ago and had turn their home into a retro pad suitable for summer night parties (either indoors or outdoors). Below are some pictures I snapped of the house (using Lane's iPhone-- I didn't feel like whipping mine out). Very 'Pinterest Worthy' and minimalistic-- my favorite. 


Their darling child loves shoes-- tried practically every pair on. She's the cutest little.

After the party, our group of friends headed over to our favorite spot, Alta! I got my usual: A hot vanilla chai tea latte. Alta's chai tea lattes are the best in town, hands down! Nowhere can compete, I promise. But tonight, we celebrated our friend's birthday! Jonathon is 22! We obviously stayed til they closed the place down. Nights like these are just...As Lane says, "These are the time of our lives! We're young!" I couldn't agree more with that statement. I'm so glad to be walking and sharing life with this specific group of people. I couldn't ask for better friends-- because I have the best already.

Oh, then there's me. Accomplishing the DIY headwrap using a scarf. I literally did this in 2 minutes. I'm proud of myself. So proud I even took two pictures. Yay me! (Affirmation for yourself is good, people! Haha)

I hope you're Wednesday evening was just as great as mine. I'm feelin' pretty blessed right about now. I'm glad you've stuck around to read about my day. You're so great!



No comments:

Post a Comment