Happy Monday! Today, I decided it would be a great idea to start a new blog series called, "Must Have // Already Have". Instead of doing the normal "Must Have" blog posts, I thought it was important to remind myself (and my readers) to be thankful for the things I/we already have. After graduation, and searching for jobs, I thought it was important for me to be a little more (I mean a lot more) responsible with my finances and how I spend my money.



Thus, a new series is born. Let's begin!

  1. Anthropologie Owl Mug - Anthro mugs are always a hit for me. I love a hot cup of tea or coffee, so what better way to drink my favorite drinks than in a cute mug? I've had this low-key obsession with owls ever since I knew how to doodle one in class. This Summer I think it's a 'must have' to own this cute owl mug from Anthro for a night snuggled on the couch with a good book (preferably reading //4.).
  2. Herringbone Chevron Rug - I'm so in love with this pattern because it's fairly different from the traditional chevron style. It kind of looks like an inverted chevron pattern that makes me a little dizzy. But even though it has that effect, I still love it.
    My sister and I are moving into a new apartment with hardwood floors and I thought this rug would look so great in the dining area or the living room. I'm just excited to be moving back to the OC.
  3. Color-blocked platform sandals - Forever21 always has the cutest heels! These are a Summer 'must have' for a girls night out or date night!
  4. I bought this book a few days ago because I joined a book club with my church! I've already read four chapters and I'm hooked. Shauna Niequist writes as if she were having a conversation with you around the dinner table (my favorite place to be). If you're interested in learning more about faith, community, missional living, and cooking then I highly recommend this read. 
What are your Summer 'must haves'? What do you already have that you're thankful/excited about? Share it with me! I'd love to read what my readers have to say. 

You all are the best. A lot has happened in the three weeks since graduation, and I'm excited to share my journey with you all. Once everything is set in stone, and I'm finally (once again) moved into my new place-- this time in Anaheim (yes, 5 minutes away from Disneyland). See ya later, LA!

I love you all! 



No comments:

Post a Comment